- Is the offer applicable in all the channels of purchase?
This offer is applicable only on purchase from Dell Exclusive Store having a valid Sales Affiliate Code and below eligible GTM
- Dell Exclusive Stores
- Croma and Reliance Outlets
- Multi Brand Outlet
- Amazon (Cloudtail India Pvt. Ltd/Cloudtail India/Cloudtail,Amiable Electronics Pvt. Ltd only)
- Flipkart (WS Retail Services Pvt. Ltd ,Tech Connect Retail Private Limited only)
- How do I register for the offer?
Buy any Dell Vostro Laptop/Desktop specific models during the offer period and log on to www.gstreadywithdell.com to register for the offer by uploading the scanned copy of the invoice and other details id proof.
- Is mobile number & email address mandatory?
Yes, mobile number & email address is mandatory. As offers and all other program communication will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id. Once entered no change to the mobile no or email id will be allowed.
- Already registered but no communication received.
Once you register for the Dell GST offer, your details will be sent for a detailed verification and validation process to be complete in 3 working days. Once the process is completed you will receive an E-Mail and an SMS on your registered mail ID and phone number with the status of your registration
- How do I track the status of my claim?
On every successful registration you would receive a unique reference number on your registered mobile number/email address which you can submit in the claim status on the offer page to check your claim status and save for further communication with us.
- How do I know if the invoice in correct and eligible
The invoice should clearly mention the model no and graphic, non-graphics, PC, Windows or Ubuntu. It is customer’s responsibility to upload correct Invoice with all information, Claim will be rejected if required details are missing from the Invoice.
- What if I upload the wrong invoice by mistake?
If a wrong invoice is uploaded the claim will get rejected. Customer has to re-register for the claim within 48 hours
- How to upload invoice copy?
Scanned copy of the original invoice can be uploaded on www.gstreadywithdell.com either in JPEG/PDF/GIF/PNG formats of file size less than 1 MB.
- Where can i find the Service tag?
Service tag has to be 7 digit alpha numeric numbers located on the CPU/Notebook backside.
- What if the Service Tag is not valid?
If the service tag registered is not valid as per dell warranty site, claim will be rejected. Responsibility of entering the right service tag is with the customer and no changes later will be allowed
- What is SA Code & where can it be found?
Any authorized Dell retailer will have valid SA code (Sales Affiliate code) Mentioned on the purchase invoice
- By when can we make payments?
Post successful validation, you will get a link to make payment as SMS & Email. Link will be active for 7 calendar days. Post which link will get deactivated and claim will be rejected. In case customer deletes his message by mistake, payment can be done by login on the status page www.gstreadywithdell.com there will be an active link to payment gateway against approved registration for 7 calendar days. The responsibility of checking the link online to make the payment is with the customer. There will be no extension beyond 7 calendar days to make the payment
- What if Service Tag is already registered by other customer?
If while registering the Service Tag registered is showing as already registered, you can still complete your registration. Program validation team at the backend will check. If the check shows not registered and all other offer terms are met it may get approved. Customer can make payment and get the goodies. If the check shows that it is registered then the claim will be rejected
- Where to contact for busy software issue?
For any technical queries related to Busy Accounting Software, you can call at their Helpline Number 011-46994651 or Toll Free Number 1800 11 3232.
- Where to contact for ZoHo Books software issue?
For any technical queries related to ZoHo Books Software, you can call at their Toll-Free Number: 1800 123 7711 or email: email@example.com
- How do I track the status of my warranty upgrade?
Upon successful payment realization warranty under the offer would be upgraded within 21 working days and the same will be confirmed to you via email id/mobile number. You can also check your claim/goodie status by submitting your registration reference number in the claim status on the offer page.
- Unable to register due to service tag number error.
Please write firstname.lastname@example.org 48 working hours.
- Where to contact for any query?
All customer queries regarding related to payment gateway, document submission or the offer, please reach out to 1800-123-1995 ( Monday – Friday ) 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM email at email@example.com